RESTORED + RESOURCED + RECONNECTED = RESILIENT
Emotional Healing & Family Restoration
We restore family relationships by addressing past trauma.
Family Restoration Course:
- Our flagship course
- 5 x 3 hour group sessions over 5 weeks
- 4 x courses per year with up to 30 parents (including couples) attending each course
- Intensive individual one-on-one sessions for those who attend all 5 weeks of the course, are the highest risk and desperately want to turn their lives around.
- Regular follow-up visits and mentoring for individuals/couples for 3-6 months.
- In-home support for high-risk parents.
Tools for Living
We resource whanau with tools to live well.
- One-on-one in-home coaching for individuals, couple and parents.
- Addresses issues such as addiction, budgeting, home management, coping strategies and life skills.
- Offering advice of who to contact for families trying to find safe, affordable housing.
Kia Kaha Workshops:
- Weekly group mentoring session offering support and advice around critical personal, relational and parenting issues.
Earning & Learning
We reconnect people with opportunities to study, work and give back to their community.
- Assisting clients into legal sustainable employment, with mentoring support.
- Employment programme in partnership with Griffins Foods – for clients who meet the criteria.
- Building on our relationships with CAP Jobs Club.
- Connecting clients with work training programmes and courses, with regular mentoring support.
- Helping parents engage with educational opportunities to gain qualifications and work experience.
- Supporting emerging Maori leaders from within the community through collaborative partnerships and employment – to effect long term change in the community.